Friday, May 28, 2010

An Apple a Day, Keeps the Recession Away


This week, Apple trumped Microsoft as the world's leading technology company, crowning Creativity leader of technology land. Despite the depressive financial statistics and persistent whining about The Great Recession, Apple's buy-it-because-it-will-change-your-life branding approach proves creativity is the answer to financial evolution. Saatchi & Saatchi Worldwide CEO Kevin Roberts posts his thoughts on the subject, claiming Apple's "immersion" tactics to be irresistible: iPad - Fad or Future . If yesterday's financial announcement is any clue, I'm pretty certain iPad leans more towards future than fad. And for us creative types, suggests the revolution is at hand. All hail the new King!

Photo credit: Inc.com

2 comments:

WILLIAM said...

What I found interesting in reading Kevin Roberts article is his coice of words to describe Apple and ipad "Imerrsion-inviting-innovation-irrestible-interact-intimate-" All begin with the letter I. I-I-I-I-I ipad. I-I-I-I-itouch.

Branding using the word I. Nothing makes a product more Interesting or enticing (sorry no I there)than making it all about me. Or I.

智宜智宜 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Search This Blog

Loading...